The Handlebar Bag
You don't like having to take your bags on and off your bike every time you're not on it. You like having a more-or-less permanent cargo carrying solution, easily accessible in the saddle and off your handlebars. With enough room for all your essentials and then some, you even have the option of attaching more accessories to the front in case there wasn't enough capacity already.
- Approximately 5L in volume -- enough to for a couple cold ones and your favorite sweater for after you pass out in a field and wake up inexplicably during the night
- Roughly 12" W x 6" H x 4" D
- Weatherproof, meaning it's as waterproof as you're ever going to need it to be if you don't make a habit of falling into pools
- Opt for a waterproof zipper (+$10) so you can get some extra protection for your goods (NOTE: Already made items will not have the option of swapping out the regular zipper with a waterproof one. You will have to order a custom one that will be made to order.)
- Molle-spec webbing across the front for easy accessory attachment (like our Feedbag or Accessory Pouch)
- Comes with two small hook straps to attach to your bars and one bungee cord with cordlock to attach around your headtube, or your saddle and seatpost if that's more your jam
- Two sliders on the zipper for easy right/left-handed use
- And most importantly: 0 sq. inches of fabric waste produced
USPS shipping only. No international shipping is available at this time. Customer is responsible for all applicable shipping charges.