The Rack Bag
The carry-it-all cargo bag that you can haul around town as a duffel or strap to your bike on a multi-night tour. Why not bring that extra sweater with you? And who knows? Maybe you might end up finishing your book and need to bring another one to tide you over until you're back in town. Whatever it is, the Rack Bag can handle it.
- Approximately 35L in volume -- this thing can pack like a million punches
- Roughly 15" W x 18" H x 10" D -- perfectly sculpted to fit in your Wald basket or on your Surly 24 Pack Rack
- Weatherproof, meaning it's as waterproof as you're ever going to need it to be if you don't make a habit of falling into pools
- Molle-spec front and back panels to strap an extra stuff sack to or to slap a Feedbag or Accessory Pouch on for extra storage and convenience
- Adjustable compression straps on sides
- Detachable female buckles on each side so you can secure your goods no matter how full or empty you fill this thing -- lower attachment point for an emptier bag, upper attachment point for a fuller one
- Extra 2" buckle strap going over the top of the bag so you can secure and access your stuff without having to detach the bag from your bike itself -- no more trying to prevent your bag from sliding off your bike while you're trying to get your snacks!
- Detachable 1 1/2" wide shoulder strap
- Two handles at the top of the rolltop for easy haulin'
- And most importantly: 0 sq. inches of fabric waste produced
USPS shipping only. No international shipping is available at this time. Customer is responsible for all applicable shipping charges.