The Seatpost Bag
The tiniest of all our available stuff sacks, use this thing just to organize your goodies in larger bags or as a super simple seatpost bag to hold your bike-related tools under your saddle.
- No lining to keep the product lightweight and easy to handle
- Approximately 3L in volume -- enough to shove all your spare bike tubes, voile straps, tire levers, CO2, bungee nets, etc. without clogging up your cockpit
- Roughly 4.5" W x 18" H x 4.5" D
- Weatherproof, meaning it's as waterproof as you're ever going to need it to be if you don't make a habit of falling into pools
- Molle-spec webbing down one side for easy attachment to your seatpost and saddle
- Comes with one drawcord with cordlock and one hook strap
- Doubles as a small stuff sack
- Adjustable rolltop to accommodate anything from the lightest load to "I'm going to disappear into the bush with my bike for a month and need every tube I own"
- And most importantly: 0 sq. inches of fabric waste produced
USPS shipping only. No international shipping is available at this time. Customer is responsible for all applicable shipping charges.