The Big One
It's big. Seriously. Use it as a travel duffel, use it as a Wald 139 Basket bag on your bike, use it as a grocery tote. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Color: Natural / Undyed
- Approximately 30-50L in volume
- Around 16"W x 14-24"H (min-max) x 12" D
- Waxed and weatherproof, meaning it's as waterproof as you're ever going to need it to be if you don't make a habit of falling into pools
- Two large organizational pockets on one side, three rows of webbing loop attachment points on the reverse -- completely symmetrical otherwise so you can decide which side faces you while in the saddle
- 1.5" adjustable webbing shoulder straps for comfortable and even weight distribution
- Comes with an accessory strap so you can loop extra stuff on top of the rolltop closure -- yoga mat, sleeping bag, etc.
- And most importantly: 0 sq. inches of fabric waste produced