Terms of Service
This is the part that I link people to when they've broken a rule and are confused as to why they aren't the exception.
Please be advised that by purchasing anything from me or by entering into any kind of agreement with Unmarked Gear, you are acknowledging and accepting the terms and conditions listed here unless explicitly given written notice otherwise by Juniper Young.
1) First and foremost, any unreasonably aggressive, violent, abusive, nonsensical, dramatic, or self-serving behavior or communication from the customer may result in immediate termination of service, permanent deletion of account, and/or blacklisting of the customer without resolution of the customer's order, return, refund, exchange, or general service without notice. Determination of the above described behavior or communication is at the discretion of Juniper Young.
2) Any and all intellectual property presented and represented on this site is of the sole ownership of Juniper Young and may not be replicated by any means at any time for any reason without the explicit written consent of Juniper Young.
3) Abuse of any kind of any part of the website may result in immediate blacklisting without notice.
4) Unmarked Gear is not responsible for anything that may happen to your order/package en route. Unmarked Gear will help with filing claims with the appropriate shipping/delivery service, but will ultimately not be obligated to take any further action to resolve issues relating to damages that it did not directly cause.
5) Shipping is facilitated through USPS. The customer is responsible for any and all shipping costs unless explicitly stated otherwise in written form by Juniper Young. International shipping is not available at this time.
6) Returns and exchanges are accepted for the exact purchase value of the item within 30 days of original purchase and with original proof of purchase. Items must be in new condition. Use of the item in any capacity voids any kind of return or exchange possibility. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
7) Unmarked Gear is not responsible for any human error-related damages done to their gear while under the customer's care. Complaints about "design flaws" will be promptly ignored as excuses for using their gear in ways it was not meant to be used.
8) Any detail not accounted for here is resolved at the discretion of Juniper Young on a case-by-case basis.